To book an appointment with the professionals at Ottawa River Psychology Group:
- If you need more information do feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Ottawa River Psychology Group practice telephone 613-656-3331 or fax us at Ottawa River Psychology Group fax number 613-691-0589
- If you are ready to schedule an appointment, then you may book a time for your appointment by clicking the “Book Now” link in the right column.
- Prepare to save time in your first session by printing out and reviewing the Client Information & Consent to Treatment and the Confidentiality Forms. Before coming in for mindfulness based interventions, check on your Mindfulness Self Efficacy here. Please bring all of these forms to your first appointment.
- Provide consent for us to communicate with your other healthcare providers with the Ottawa River Psychology Group Release of Information form. (Form links being fixed)
- Your appointment will be at our new location at 44 Hawthorne Avenue, Ottawa, ON, at the scheduled time. To help yourself prepare for the work we will do together, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- 1 hour parking is available on the streets around our offices.
- Click here for a map to the Ottawa River Psychology Group.
Payment is due at the time of service. You may pay by cash, cheque or credit card in person at the session, or online via Paypal or Freshbooks in response to our electronic invoicing.
Our fees are on par with the rate per hour recommended by the Ontario Psychological Association in 2011.
Most of our services are covered by most private health insurance plans. We also see individuals for confidential services on an private pay basis.
Although research shows psychological services are related to improved healthcare outcomes and decreased health costs, these services are not covered by OHIP.
Ottawa River Psychology Group provides electronic receipts for you to submit for reimbursement from private insurance plans.
Groups range between $500-$1500 depending on length and frequency of course sessions. Typical groups are between 6 and 8 sessions at 90-180 minutes per session, depending on the topic. Maximum group size is 12.Psychological assessments range between $900 and $3500 depending on the type and complexity of the assessment and tests required. This practice offers full service confidential psychological and psychoeducational assessment for both adolescents and adults.